Combining temperature and humidity into the one sensor frees up an additional intelligent sensor port on your base unit.
In situations where both temperature and humidity can be critical you can keep up to speed on the current conditions using this sensor. Combining temperature and humidity into the one sensor frees up an additional intelligent sensor port on your base unit.
• Monitors temperature and humidity on a single intelligent sensor port
• Own SNMP OID for data collection via a network
• Temperature measurement from -40ºC – +75ºC
• Relative Humidity measurement from 0% – 100%
• Powered by base unit, no additional power needed
• Setup is simple with the sensorProbe and securityProbe autosense function. Once plugged into the intelligent sensor port the base unit automatically detects the presence of the sensor and configures it for you.
• Temperature and Humidity SNMP sensor for data centers and server rooms with email and SMS alerts.
All you need to do is set your thresholds for low and high warning and critical parameters. The built-in graphing function of the base unit gives you a pattern of temperature or humidity trends over time.